Enero 2, 2014

Blogdyak is now The Pinoy Express

It's been a while since I wrote a blog post on this blog. As a matter of fact, it's been a while since I visited and logged in to this blog of mine. But despite not being updated this blog for ages, I was shocked with the amount of traffic it got over the past months. Well, since it's the start of the year 2014, I have decided to get back into blogging, and I am hoping that I will maintain this eagerness and passion to blog for the rest of the year, which I haven't done in my entire life. There are so much to blog about last year and I missed that chance to blog each one of them. This year will be a different story...I wish.

And to this this year long endeavor, I decided to change this blog's domain and title from Blogdyak to The Pinoy Express. Why? Though blogdyak has been this blog's permanent link for more than a year now and I think google has already indexed almost all this blog's posts carrying that name, Blogdyak is a lame name, a no-brainier name not fitting for this blog. I coined a new name "The Pinoy Express" as this blog's past, present and future posts will primarily be about what Filipino online users wants to read or  are looking for in the Internet. Showbiz news, PBA game results and schedules, lotto results, subscribing to unlimited promos of Smart and TalkNText, gadget reviews and so much more.This blog will deliver all these content and more just like what an Express courier is doing. Hence the name The Pinoy Express.

I hope all of you will support this blog and don't be shy to leave your comments, suggestions and violent reactions they way you've been doing with blogdyak.

2 comments:

  1. I actually do think the new name fits better, so no complaints from me here :) BTW, do you take guest posts? Because if you do, I'd love to volunteer something :)

    TumugonBurahin